Friday, February 8, 2013

Awakening to the Truth: One happy dude :)



Don:

Your blog!
Yeah - Joy!
"Eddies" in the river DO realize they are NOT separate from the river, they ARE the river - eddy-ing!
Obvious, simple!  Hooray!  Laughter, Joy!
"Heaven" is not where/when "everything is going my way," it IS (eternal present) where/when "my way" is not!
Love IS!
An "eddy" called "Don."
Elena:

:) Yey!!!!

Sweetheart, please answer me these questions...Take your time, or answer spontaneously...ok? But seriously, in detail, give me more then less...Thank you!

1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.

3) How does it feel to see this? describe in detail.

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion but is curious about it. 

5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look? was there a specific moment when seeing happened or was it gradual? what exactly happened?


Don:
Spontaneous:  How did Santa find out he doesn't exist?  (laughter)

Seriously?:
1&2) "I/me/self" is a fiction, constructed by memory from the ashes of thought and experience.  Yes, "I/me/self" is a fiction - but, that fiction is terribly real!  It informs our language, our culture, our traditions, our nationalism and our socioeconomic-political structures.  It expresses itself in desire, fear, greed, hatred, war and planetary devastation.  Just because "I/me/self" is a fiction does not make it harmless. It is part and parcel of our human conditioning which teaches us to live in a world of abstracted conceptual structures that merely represent the world. Thought is the creator of that abstracted world. It is the point of division, dividing "this' from "that," "self" from "other," "right" from "wrong" and "what is" from "what should be!"

3) "My experience" of the wind is not, in fact, the wind.

4) The sunset is there. The experience of the sunset is, in fact, NOT the sunset.  SEE the sunset, NOT the experience!
To hear the "symphony of existence" you don't need a running description of its formal structure and chord progressions; all you need do is LISTEN!  You will not hear it if you are busy talking to yourself or listening to others!
  
5)A ship is NOT the product of its wake!  


Tee -hee -hee -hee -hee-hee!
Boo!
All there is is LOVE !!

Elena:
are you on Facebook, friend?

Don:  

Yes, but at 72 years of age it is beyond me how to use it!  

-:)

Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: