Monday, February 18, 2013

Liberation Unleashed Meetings in Costa Rica

Hello from Costa Rica!


I appreciate my friends Gonzalo and Jenny who invited me to Costa Rica to their community, to their town, to their people. We are doing Direct Pointing work and integration work every day here...Here are some photos from our meetings. I also have recordings, and as soon as I can connect my iPhone to wi-fi to transfer the files, I will upload it here...Recordings are with wonderful Spanish translation of Jenny Ortuno.




















































Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: